Follow Instructions Below
How to Attend the ABILITY Job Fair
If you are 18 or older, have a disability and are looking for employment for yourself*, follow these steps.
*If you are an Employment Support Specialist, click here.
Follow these steps to attend the job fair.
Step 1. Before the job fair date: Register
Click the following link to complete registration: REGISTER HERE
Step 2. Before the Job Fair: Complete your profile and upload your resume
After registering, complete your job seeker profile located in your account. Upload your resume. Recruiters will be searching job seeker profiles before, during, and after the job fair. This is why it is recommended to register well before the job fair opens.
Step 3. Before the Job Fair: Review Employers on the Job Seeker Portal to Employers
- Click the “Visit Employer Portal” button to view employer information. Take time to learn about the company, open positions, culture, and benefits. Be sure you are aware of their open positions.
- Familiarize yourself with the actions available to you on each company’s portal. Before the job fair, you are able to view job opportunities. On the job fair date, you will connect the recruiters by selecting “Connect with Recruiters.”
Step 4. On the day of the job fair
- Login to your ABILITY Job Fair account.
- Select your desired employer portal and scroll down to their portal area or click “Connect with Recruiters”
Step 5. Enter the Employer Queue
- Click the "Enter here to meet" button
- Complete the meeting form (see below) and click join to enter the queue.
- Wait for the next available recruiter to answer.