FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine (CVM)
CVM protects and promotes the health of humans and animals by ensuring the safety of the American food supply, the safety of animal food and devices, and the safety and effectiveness of animal drugs. CVM is comprised of six offices responsible for the vast regulatory, research. and administrative operations required to support our mission. The expertise of our workforce spans a multitude of scientific, technical, and professional disciplines. We are each motivated by a sense of duty to our mission and to one another.
Protecting human and animal health.
Excellence. Innovation. Leadership.
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES
- Protecting public health
- Regulating based on the best evidence and science
- Leveraging and collaborating with domestic and international health and regulatory partners
- Operating transparently
- Encouraging continuous quality improvement
- Engaging stakeholders
- Ten Paid Federal Holidays Including Paid Annual Leave
- Sick Leave
- Affordable Healthcare and Life Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Attractive Retirement Programs and Pension Plan
- Thrift Savings Plan (TSP) with Employer Matching
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Work-life Balance
- Easy Commuting
- Supportive New Employee Onboarding Program
If interested in any of the above positions, please click here to create a Career/Student Profile with us. That way, if we learn of a position that matches your skill-set, we will have your information on hand & can send you further information on job opportunities within our Center!