An Exciting, Innovative Local Government
Located in Northern Virginia
Now hiring for
- AGENCY ON AGING PROGRAM COORDINATOR
- ASSISTANT COMMONWEALTH ATTORNEY
- BEHAVIORAL HEALTH SPECIALIST
- CAPITAL PROJECTS COORDINATOR
- CHILDREN'S SERVICES ACT (CSA) COORDINATOR
- CONSTRUCTION INSPECTOR SUPERVISOR
- HEAVY AUTOMOTIVE MECHANIC I/II (SCHOOL BUS SECTION)
- HUMAN RESOURCES BUSINESS PARTNER for PSCEM
- PSYCHIATRIST (PART-TIME)
- PUBLIC HEALTH NURSE
- SENIOR CLOUD ARCHITECT
- TREASURER'S OFFICE, STAFF ACCOUNTANT
- MUCH MORE...
(All subject to change)
Who we are...
Arlington County is an exciting, innovative local government located in Northern Virginia. The County includes over 3,700 employees working in areas such as public safety, parks and recreation, arts and tourism, finance and technology. We offer an exciting array of employment opportunities that allow for career growth and advancement.